Sunday, February 17, 2013

Meet the Blogger


I was born in Antigua, a tiny island in the Caribbean.   My family moved to the United States when I was 10 years old and throughout the years I have come to consider myself a true Jersey girl.  As an only child I spent countless hours as a child working on projects around the house with my dad.  This was the start of my love for creativity and working with my hands.  I am an art education major in my senior year and Jewelry and metal work is my concentration.  When I graduate I want to teach art to middle school children.  
I consider myself to be comfortable with technology as it is apart of my daily life.  The thing that remains the same about technology is that it is constantly changing.   In my opinion, keeping an open mind and a positive attitude is the best way to go about learning new technology.  In this class I am hoping to gain knowledge regarding technology that can be used specifically in the field of art.  They use technology every day in ways that adults can’t even begin to understand.  When appropriate, I want to learn how to integrate classroom work with technology if it translates into more efficient learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment